This is our acceptable use policy. If you use our website, it means that the policy applies to you and that you agree with it as part of our Website Terms & Conditions.
We may change these terms, so we expect you to check this page from time to time as the changes will be binding on you. There may also be changes elsewhere on our site.
2. Who we are
Safety-net.online is operated by Sports Injury Fix trading as SIF Health, a UK Limited company registered in England under company number 09980050.
Sports Injury Fix Limited is a UK Limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09980050. Our registered office is: 113-116 Bute Street, Cardiff, CF10 5EQ.
Biomechanics Education Limited, a limited company registered In England and Wales under company number 08797678. The registered office of Biomechanics Education Limited is 35 Gripps Common, Cotgrave, Nottingham, England, NG12 3TF.
3. What you must not do
You must not use the site to do any of the following:
- Break any laws or regulations
- Do anything unlawful or fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect
- Harm or attempt to harm minors
- Do anything with material that does not meet our content standards (these are listed below)
- Do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam)
- Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.)
- Copy in any way or re-sell any part of our site (unless we allow it under our website terms)
- You must not use any other person's username and password to access our website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
- Interfere with or damage any part of our site, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements.
4. Content Standards
Here are our content standards. They apply to all material that you contribute to our site and to all interactive services.
You must follow these standards carefully, but please also follow the spirit of them.
Your contributions must be:
- Accurate (if they are factual).
- Genuine (if they state opinions).
- Within the law.
Your contributions must not be:
- Defamatory, obscene or offensive
- Likely to deceive, harass, annoy, threaten, or invade someone else's privacy.
And they must not:
- Promote material that is sexually explicit.
- Promote violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Infringe anyone else's intellectual property
- Promote illegal activity
- Be used to impersonate anyone, or misrepresent anyone's identity
- Encourage or assist anything that breaks the law.
5. Disclosure to Courts
If you have to disclose Confidential Information by order of a court or other public body you may do so.
6. Suspension and Terminations
We will determine whether there has been a breach of this policy through your use of this site, and should a breach have occurred we will take whatever steps we think are necessary.
Such a breach amounts to a material breach of these terms and may result in us taking the following actions:
- Stopping your use of the site temporarily or permanently
- Removing material you have put on the site
- Sending you a warning
- Taking legal action
- Telling the right authorities.
We may disable your username and password at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation.
We may refuse to permit, or may insist that you change, any username that impersonates another person.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
We exclude legal responsibility and cost for actions we take to deal with your breach of our policy.
The responses described in this policy are not exclusive and we reserve the right to take any further action as appropriate.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - REGISTER INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
This website is intended to be a register of physiotherapists and other treating practitioners, and whilst care has been taken in its creation, and attempts to maintain its accuracy with up to date information, it is accepted that occasionally inaccuracies may occur.
If you discover any information is inaccurate, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not be responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracies within this site.
You agree that the register and all information contained in this website is merely a guidance tool for its registered users and guests.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the website information is accurate before relying on such information.
We shall not be responsible for any other information or links to other sites which may be published on our website.